Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Talking art

I love this piece because it covers a favorite topic of mine, the holocaust. The holocaust is the most interesting event to make art. It can make a statement with the imagery. I didn't want to make the piece about death and stuff but it was the only way that I thought about. The way the picture of the bodies laying down is a huge statement and I love it. I made it in Photoshop and Illustrator.

I really didn't think through on the story of the book. I let the imagery do the talking in which I really enjoyed making. I especially the cover, "About a Girl". I wish I had more time thinking of a story but I did like how I can change the color. I will look forward in doing these similar things in the future. I made this piece in Photoshop. I feel like I can do this as a career.

The business card was also my favorite piece to do. I tried to make it unique to others business cards because I really didn't want to copy or make it similar to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment